DSHB - Decontamination Station Clean Up Counter with Stainless Steel Legs and Cross Bracing
The Blickman DSHB Clean Up Counter with Stainless Steel Legs and Cross Bracing - 3 bowl soak, pre-rinse and rinse for infection control
Choose Blickman’s new DSHB Clean Up Counter with stainless steel legs and cross bracing and stainless steel adjustable bullet feet for optimal infection control. Blickman has the equipment you need to ensure infection control in today’s high-risk healthcare environments. Our durable stainless steel reprocessing sinks and clean up counters meet the stringent AAMI (Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation) guidelines for maximum sterility and utility.
AAMI-recommended three-bowl functionality
- Ergonomic, 36” working height
- Adjustable levelers on base of cabinets
- Unique, “no-drip” sink lip
- Integrally-welded 16-gauge cove-cornered stainless steel bowls with pitched bottoms for proper drainage
- Permanently etched gallon and liter calibration inside each bowl for precise measurement
- Wall-mounted faucet with 12” swing and 4” wrist blade handles
- Pre rinsed combination faucet
- Wall-mounted air, gas and VAC valve with serrated, barbed-end (installed separately)
- Stainless Steel legs and cross bracing in lieu of base cabinets (featured in the DSBC).
- 3-bowl 25" x 18" x 10" deep
8" back splash
Blickman’s Clean Up Counters can be arranged for either left or right workflow. Counter space is provided on both sides of the sink array. The sinks allow full immersion of surgical instrument trays.To fit your workplace needs, choose either the DSHB with legs and cross bracing, or the DSBC (shown) with base cabinets or the DSHY with hydraulic adjustable height with seismic anchoring options.
|Unique, "no-drip" sink; base cabinets|
|116" x 25" x 37"|
American BioTech Supply
Standard Solid Door Laboratory Refrigerator
49 Cu. Ft. capacity
Two swing solid doors, self-closing, right hinged, not reversible
Microprocessor temperature controller
Digital temperature display
Audible and visual high and low temperature…
41½?W x 22?D x 38¼?H
• "A-frame" design allows easier access
• Easy to clean
• Strong, fully welded construction
• Three sides turned up to retain items,
Waste Receptacles-Step-On Cans
Named for their rugged toughness, Step-On Cans are perfect for hospitals, doctors’ offices, patients’ rooms, and laboratory settings. Equipped with a heavy-duty foot pedal and linkage and…
was added to the Request Form.
You can add more items to the Request Form by clicking "Request Info" on other products.
[Remember you can check the items added by looking under "Requested Items" on the top right of your screen.]