Since 1965, the original post-based adjustable shelving system has been copied, but never duplicated.
- Finishes/Materials: Type 304 Stainless Steel, Metroseal 3 epoxy coated, Chrome Plated, BRITE, Epoxy Colors
- Strong design: up to 800lb. (363kg) evenly distributed per shelf.
- Standard 1-inch (25mm) shelf adjustment.
- Easily configurable for stationary, mobile, or wall mount applications.
- Unique shelf design minimizes dust accumulation and allows a free circulation of air.
- Variety of accessories will contain, identify, organize, and transport supplies.
*Weight load capacities are for evenly distributed weight:
Per Unit (with four posts)
Stationary unit: up to 2,000 lbs. (907 kg)
Mobile unit: typical capacities are 600 - 900 lbs. (272 - 408 kg) and will depend on casters selected.
- Shelves up to and including 48" (1219 mm) long: 800 lbs. (363 kg) evenly distributed
- Shelves 54" (1370 mm) and longer: 600 lbs. (272 kg) evenly distributed
Chrome Plating The "real" Nickel-chrome finish for dry, low humidity environments. Metro's durable chrome finish includes a protective lacquer coat.
BRITE: Economical, chromate finish for dry, low humidity environments. Metro’s BRITE finish provides the look of chrome and includes a protective lacquer coat
Metroseal 3 epoxy: corrosion resistant finish for wet or high humidity environments carries a 12 year warranty against rust and corrosion. Microban antimicrobial product protection is built into the finish to keep the product “cleaner between cleanings”.
Standard Epoxy and Designer Finishes: A pleasing aesthetic and basic protection for dry environments. Black epoxy is also NSF listed for dry environments.
*Also in stainless steel
Robust shelves and posts are designed to function in stationary, mobile, overhead track, AND floor mounted track configurations. Standard stem casters allow for 600-900lb. (272-363kg) unit capacity (based on the casters selected).
Super Erecta Spec Sheet: