The Metro Lionville® iMed medication carts combine the security features of a medication cart with the timesaving efficiency of mobile computing. The iMed medication cart offs the capacity required for most full med passes while allowing clinicians to document electronically to reduce redundant tasks. Clinicians can also access patient information in real-time straight from the medication cart.
- Durable monitor arm accommodates most monitor sizes
- Optional keyboard placement in front of the cart or to the side
- Recessed power strip
- Various accessories available
- Removable waste/storage bin
- We combined our expertise in advanced power technology with user input to engineer a certified 60601-1 medical grade workstation that is an efficient, integrated system that optimizes uptime while minimizing maintenance. Our computer medication carts offer low cost per cycle with the longest runtimes, allowing you to get the most from your healthcare IT investment. Metro Lionville iMed medication cart is available with AC or DC power systems, including the industry-leading Li-nano system.
- Metro® believes your workstations are a long-term investment which needs to be protected. We stand behind our customers with a comprehensive , 5-year mechanical and a 2-year electrical warranty standard. Power system warranties vary based on system chosen. Additional support available through our Metro ESP™ Enhanced Service Program.
Ideal for areas where medical waste originates, including patient rooms, lab procedure rooms, and emergency rooms. Quiet, heavy-duty pedal for hands-free sanitary use. Assists in complying with OSHA regulation; 29 CFR 1910.1030 "…
HEIGHT: 42" WIDTH: 18"
DEPTH: 18" WEIGHT: 26 lbs
10" x 1.75" SOLID
CYLINDER CAPACITY: 4
Physician Scales-solo Digital Eye-Level Physician Scale
DETECTO’s solo® eye-level clinical scale is the most economical, high-quality digital physician scale with height rod available. The solo® scale features 550 lb x 0.2…
was added to the Request Form.
You can add more items to the Request Form by clicking "Request Info" on other products.
[Remember you can check the items added by looking under "Requested Items" on the top right of your screen.]