Case Carts - Closed (Stainless Steel)
Metro's newly designed line of high and low profile closed case carts provide the most combined storage capacities in their five sizes than any other competitor on the market. Ergonomically designed handles, reduced footprint and your choice of stainless steel or polymer casters provide you with superior maneuverability. Access to contents has been improved for you with roller shelves that extend easily and quietly, even at the lowest levels. All case cart shelves are adjustable at 2" increments along the inside height of the cart.
Carts can be used wherever contents must be protected from an "unclean" environment, including free-standing ambulatory care centers, surgi-centers, and hospital based or out-patient surgeries.
- New optional wire roller shelf, pulls out halfway, easily and quietly, even at the bottom level where accessibility is vital. Also available in solid or wire without roller.
- Newly designed ergonomic full length handles (on both sides of the low profile carts) allow for convenience in pushing or pulling from either end and provide better cart control.
- Detachable brackets remove for faster and easier cleaning and drying. Brackets, which hold shelves, attach and detach quickly from "keyhole" slots for easy shelf adjustability at 2" increments.
- Double-panel door for optimum strength. Recessed latch eliminates a catch point. Two door models have a center flange to stop splashes from entering cart.
- Stainless steel casters provide easy maneuverability even through frequent cart washings, featuring long wearing, shock absorbing polyurethane tread.
- Polymer casters provide the same weight capacity as steel casters and are equipped with the same long wearing polyurethane tread.
BLICKMAN (WINDSOR) SCRUB SINKS include an 8"-deep bowl and 22" scrub area with gooseneck faucet mounted to the back sink panel. All-welded, seamless construction and coved corners means easy cleaning; no…
American BioTech Supply
Premier Pharma Laboratory Refrigerator
23 Cu. Ft. Capacity
One swing stainless steel door
Multi-Point temperature mapping via NIST traceable data acquisition, 15 probes in air and 3 probes in sample solution for 360 minutes…
MODEL 1381 GUIDANCE HANDLE - This steering aid provides for patient mobility. Has a non-slip, black vinyl, coated finish. Attaches with the comprehensive clamp (1380), sold separately. Part # 7801381000
was added to the Request Form.
You can add more items to the Request Form by clicking "Request Info" on other products.
[Remember you can check the items added by looking under "Requested Items" on the top right of your screen.]