Add distribution efficiency, reduce product damage and maximize storage space. The FliPak® family offers multiple container sizes with attached hinged covers that prevent expensive loss of product. These containers stack when closed or nest when open to provide the most efficient use of available space on the manufacturing floor, in the warehouse, inside a truck trailer or in the back room of a retail outlet.
- 1/4" or 3/8" diameter reinforced security holes are compatible with a variety of tote closures, from ties to padlocks.
- Quick-release label area on attached hinged over and ends for easy reading and quick label exchange.
- Molded-in security tie holes.
- Visible area above nest stops for easy reading of sequential number when nested or stacked.
- Pebble-grain bottom surface provides excellent conveyor traction.
- Heavily reinforced hinge elements reduce breakage and cracking.
- Cover recessed within the perimeter of container to protect against cover breakage while conveyed or shipped.
- Outside Dimensions Top L (in):27.9
- Outside Dimensions Top W (in):20.6
- Outside Dimensions Bottom L (in):25.8
- Outside Dimensions Bottom W (in):18.7
- Inside Dimensions Top L (in):26
- Inside Dimensions Top W (in):19
- Inside Dimensions Bottom L (in):25
- Inside Dimensions Bottom W (in):18
- Container Height (in):15.6
- Container Weight (lb.):12.7
- Product Clearance:14
- Carton Quantity:Bulk
- Volume (cu ft):4
American BioTech Supply
Premier Solid Door Laboratory Refrigerator
26 Cu. Ft. capacity
One swing solid door, self-closing, right hinged, not reversible
Microprocessor Temperature Controller
Adjustable operating temperature range: 1°-10°C
Standard Digital Temperature Display…
Pedigo bassinets are available in a variety of styles to meet the needs of Nursery, Labor & Delivery and patient room settings Strong, durable, all steel construction Several models available…
• Electro-polished stainless steel
• 3/16? diameter vertical wires,
welded to ¼? diameter horizontal
• Choice of 2? x 3? or 4? x 6?
was added to the Request Form.
You can add more items to the Request Form by clicking "Request Info" on other products.
[Remember you can check the items added by looking under "Requested Items" on the top right of your screen.]