Add efficiency to assembly, work-in-process and picking applications in a wide range of industries. LEWISBins+ Part Bins are designed to bring value and efficiency. These high-performance polypropylene bins are used for secure storage of parts and products in industrial assembly operations, healthcare, stockroom, warehouse, foodservice and hardware merchandising applications. Optional length dividers are available to keep contents organized. Dividers also increase versatility by providing an optimized compartment size. Bins hang securely on rails, louvered panels, storage cabinet, bin carts and wall cabinets.
- 40 lb load capacity on rack
- Hopper front with curved design enables convenient part retrieval
- Wide stacking ridge enables stacking to save space
- Fully compatible with competitive bins
- Large front label slot allows for bar code or ID card
- Finger grips, for better ergonomics, on selected sizes
- All colors are FDA approved (except yellow and red)
- Outside Dimensions L (in):14.75
- Outside Dimensions W (in):8.25
- Outside Dimensions H (in):7
- Inside Dimensions L (in):14
- Inside Dimensions W (in):6.5625
- Inside Dimensions H (in):6.75
- Number of Divider Slots:1
- Carton Quantity:12
Comprehensive secure document solution to help meet HIPAA needs. Designed for tight spaces Narrow easy to use paper slot prevents unauthorized entry
All-Welded, heavy-gauge construction for long life in plant maintenance and industrial applications. Choose from models with six (6) full-extension drawers or without drawers. Drawers feature ball bearing slides and a capacity…
Add efficiency to assembly, work-in-process and picking applications in a wide range of industries. Choose from 15 LEWISBins+ stackable polypropylene Plastibox® Part Bins designed to function individually or as…
was added to the Request Form.
You can add more items to the Request Form by clicking "Request Info" on other products.
[Remember you can check the items added by looking under "Requested Items" on the top right of your screen.]