SB186-6, Shelf Bins
LEWISBins+ Shelf Bin series consists of 4" and 6" tall plastic shelf bins, designed for 12", 18" and 24" depth shelving. These injection molded bins are designed to replace limited-use corrugated boxes for long term cost savings and are available in red, blue, yellow and green. LEWISBins+ Shelf Bins are fully nestable when empty for space savings and fully recyclable at the end of their shelf life.
- Enhanced picking and inventory control - Orange Kanban width divider gives visual cue for replenishment, preventing stock-outs
- Raised hopper front allows up to 35% more material storage than comparable bins
- Full length divider locks into bin creating a second storage compartment
- Rolled rim design and molded-in rib structure ensures bin integrity, limits damage and prevents vacuum lock when nested
- Outside Dimensions L (in):17.9
- Outside Dimensions W (in):6.6
- Outside Dimensions H (in):6
- Inside Dimensions L (in):16.34
- Inside Dimensions W (in):5.4
Order shelves based on size of the corner worksurface installed. Mounting hardware and brackets supplied.
American BioTech Supply
Premier Pass Thru Laboratory Refrigerator
49 Cu. Ft. capacity
Two sliding glass doors on front, two solid swing doors on back
Microprocessor Temperature Controller
Adjustable operating temperature range: 1°-10°C
This ENERGY STAR® qualified top-freezer refrigerator is packed with convenient features to make food preservation simple. Customize door storage with the adjustable gallon door bins, while the humidity-controlled crispers keeping…
was added to the Request Form.
You can add more items to the Request Form by clicking "Request Info" on other products.
[Remember you can check the items added by looking under "Requested Items" on the top right of your screen.]