EC770L, mobile stainless steel fluid warmer
Enthermics Medical Systems
The large, mobile EC770L stainless steel fluid warmer works to maintain normothermia in high-volume L&D and ER areas. Patient warming is so much more than providing comfort during an uncertain medical crisis – keeping patients warm aids in the recovery process and reduces surgical site infection risks.
Warm all fluids to the recommended temperatures with the Titan Series, which is engineered and tested for years of hard work and reliable service. Ensure each bag is safely warmed using WarmRight® technology, which provides the right temperature for the right product to meet healthcare guidelines for IV and irrigation fluids. With the optional WarmWatch™ fluid monitoring system, track and analyze reliable temperature data throughout the life of the warmer.
- Mobile: Rugged casters are designed to easily transport warmed fluids throughout the facility.
- Heavy Duty: Cabinets are built for years of worry-free service.
- Locked Handles: Keep fluids safe and free from tampering with this keyless security option.
- Insulated Glass Door: The glass window allows staff to take an immediate inventory of the amount of warmed fluid available.
- Service: Our worldwide support team is dedicated to providing quality equipment. We walk with you every step of the way to maximize your return on investment.
- Capacity: 54 1-liter bottles or 72 1-liter bags
- Size: 40.8 in (103.6 cm) H; 25.2 in (64 cm) W; 35 in (88.9 cm) D
Blickman Wall Shelves are supported by heavy-duty brackets and built for years of use. Shelves sport a clean design - no sharp edges as front and sides of shelf form…
FEATURES •Cardiac board •I.V. Pole, 2 prong •Oxygen bottle holder (for size D/E cylinders) •Side mounted drop shelf without lip •Utility hooks, set-4 •3 x 6-compartment drawer trays •3 x 7-compartment…
Inhalation Therapy Cart Super Erecta Shelf Inhalation Therapy Cart accommodates any combination of twelve D & E cylinders. Each PVC-coated insert has twelve compartments, each measuring 4 1/2-inch (114mm) square. Custom…
was added to the Request Form.
You can add more items to the Request Form by clicking "Request Info" on other products.
[Remember you can check the items added by looking under "Requested Items" on the top right of your screen.]