#MS8160-STAPLE, Preconfigured, Triple Column Medical Storage Cart, with Tambour Door
The MS8160-STAPLE is a triple column cart with tambour door, designed for specialized staples used in surgery to close skin wounds,featuring the most innovative modular tray system on the market. The MS8160-STAPLE is preconfigured as follows: left column, top to bottom, 4ea 2” trays, 3ea 4” trays, 2ea 8” trays, 3ea 7” wire baskets; no middle column; double wide right column, top down, 4ea shelves.
Advantages and Benefits:
- Offers 30% more tray or basket storage capacity when compared with leading competitor’s product, using 2”, 4” and 8” modular trays; or 4” and 7” wired baskets.
- Increased storage capability means fewer carts need to be purchased, thereby reducing capital purchase cost.
- Further optimize space within trays with adjustable dividers that have a unique locking design, called the “clip-on effect,” to withstand high loads.
- Unique design of plastic side panels, combined with pull-out-stoppers, allows modular trays to be extended and viewed at an angle without falling out of the cart.
- Catheter shelf can be added featuring three robust dual slide assemblies, each slide contains five hooks.
- Two inch modular trays: Total of four trays that are 23.50 x 15.75 x 2 inches
- Four inch modular trays: Total of three tray that are 23.50 x 15.75 x 4 inches
- Seven inch wire baskets: Total of three trays that are 23.50 x 15.75 x 7 inches
- Eight inch modular trays: Total of two trays that are 23.50 x 15.75 x 8 inches
- Plastic side panels form a modular system consisting of 141 insertion opportunities (47 per column) to hold modular exchange trays and baskets, which are sold separately.
- Catheter Shelf Holders can be added to any column.
- One of the columns can be removed to increase catheter storage capacity
- Roll-up tambour door with key lock allows access to supplies during clinical hours.
- Integrated push handles are flush with cart side, positioned vertically for better control
- Corner bumpers with premium five inch casters, full swivel – two with brake
- Standard color is Sand. Also available in 16 other colors, using durable hard-baked powder coat finish
- Ships fully assembled with twelve year warranty
Assembled cart dimensions:
- Painted steel cabinet, 20-gauge powder-coated steel
- 80.5” H x 59.6” W x 27.9” D (204.5 cm H x 151.4 cm W x 70.8 cm D)
- Cart net weight: 400 pounds (181 kg)
- Approximate shipping weight: 590 pounds (267.2 kg)
Detecto’s 6876 features BMI calculation, 6 AA batteries (not included) or optional AC adapter, concealed wheels for mobility, and a roomy non-slip rubber mat weighing platform. The seat flips…
DIMENSIONS: 66"W x 24"D x 47½:H FEATURES: Wrap around work surface for easy access to all areas Electrically operated pneumatic height adjustment provides comfortable, ergonomic height for all staff members…
32?W x 21¼?D x 40?H
• Lightweight 1? by 18-gauge tubular frame
• Three shelves welded to legs and turned
up 1? at the edges
• Outboard stem mounted 4" casters for…
was added to the Request Form.
You can add more items to the Request Form by clicking "Request Info" on other products.
[Remember you can check the items added by looking under "Requested Items" on the top right of your screen.]