The MS8140-SPLITA is a double column medical storage cart, with tambour door, with a split column above and open shell below. The cart is designed for to store medical supplies for various surgical procedures, including Arthroscopy, Cardiac, Catheter, Urology, Ophthalmology, Laparoscopy, Neurology, Ortho, Vascular, and Urology.
Advantages and Benefits:
- Offers 30% more tray or basket storage capacity when compared with leading competitor’s product, using any 2”, 4” and 8” modular trays; or 4” and 7” wired baskets.
- Increased storage capability means fewer carts need to be purchased, thereby reducing capital purchase cost.
- Further optimize space within trays with adjustable dividers that have a unique locking design, called the “clip-on effect,” to withstand high loads.
- Unique design of plastic side panels, combined with pull-out-stoppers, allows modular trays to be viewed at an angle without falling out of the cart.
- Catheter shelf can be added featuring three robust dual slide assemblies, each slide contains five hooks.
- Plastic side panels form a modular system consisting of 94 insertion opportunities (47 per column) to hold modular exchange trays and baskets, which are sold separately.
- Roll-up tambour door with key lock allows access to supplies during clinical hours.
- Integrated push handles are flush with cart side
- Corner bumpers with premium five inch casters, full swivel – two with brake
- Standard color is Sand. Also available in 16 other colors, using durable hard-baked powder coat finish
- Ships fully assembled with twelve year warranty
Assembled cart dimensions:
- Painted steel cabinet, 20-gauge powder-coated steel
- 80.5” H x 59.6” W x 27.9” D (204.5 cm H x 151.4 cm W x 70.8 cm D)
- Cart net weight: 400 pounds (181 kg)
- Approximate shipping weight: 590 pounds (267.2 kg