LECCRP7 (Shown) - Lifeline™ Emergency Cart Designed for a code. Not adapted for one. Lifeline’s redesigned, integrated features are specifically designed for Code Response.
• Infection Control: Lifeline helps improve Infection Control with a cleaner design that includes corrosion proof polymer materials, smooth rounded corners to allow for easy cleaning and Microban Antimicrobial Product Protection that keeps the cart cleaner between cleanings.
• Superior Maneuverability: Lightweight polymer construction, 5” (127mm) diameter casters, an ergonomic handle and a proprietary 5th wheel steering system provides for easy maneuvering and assures maximum control in transit.
• Organization and Identification: Get organized with Lifeline. Self-closing, full access drawers in a variety of heights, drawer divider systems, exchange trays and drawer labels are available to allow for easy access and identification of drawer contents.
• Security for Every Need: Tamper evident seals secure the top compartment, drawers and side bins. Drawers can be sealed in segments or one seal can secure the entire cart.
• Field Upgradeable: Drawers and many accessories may be added or reconfigured at the facility. Choose the drawers and accessories for today’s Code Response needs and change them to meet tomorrow’s. Metro incorporates several elements in its product design to support a facility’s infection control processes:
• Microban® antimicrobial protection helps keep products “cleaner between cleanings”
• Polymer and other proprietary finishes provide corrosion resistance
• Smooth rounded corners to allow for easier cleaning Look for the “red check” symbol for this added protection
Also see this related product ER crash cart
Model No's - LECCRP3, LECCRP4, LECCRP5, PECCRP6, LECCRP7, LECCRP8, LECCPEDS1, LECCPEDS2