qwikTRAK floor track system
• Smooth function: Mobile shelving units glide easily along aluminum and stainless steel floor tracks.
• Floor tracks compensate for rough or choppy floor surfaces.
• Strong and Ergonomic: Units can store and move heavy loads with ease. Mobile aisle units have maximum unit capacities of 1200 – 2000lbs. (544-907kg) evenly distributed depending on the shelving selected.
• Protects floors: Floor tracks protect floors from wear and tear and do not require mounting to the floor.
• Versatile: Compatible with wire shelving (Super Erecta, Super Adjustable Super Erecta) and plastic shelving (MetroMax i, MetroMax Q, Super Erecta Pro).
• qwikTRAK has finishes that cover a range of dry and wet/damp environments.
• Double-Deep configurations can be created where two systems are joined together to increase the overall depth of the storage system for greater storage capacity.
qwikTRAK Stop Plate Kit: Eliminates the need for a stationary end unit. The kit contains two “L-shaped” stop plates that mount to the ends off the floor tracks. To prevent the mobile units from bumping into the wall. Stainless Steel material.