Case Carts - Open (Stainless Steel)
Metro's line of high and low profile open case carts are typically used in facilities that have a dedicated process utilizing clean and dirty travel routes to and from the operating room; or the operation rooms are designed around a central sterile core. Open case carts provide several advantages over enclosed carts - lighter weight, open space to see through while in transit, easier to clean and more compact.
- Stainless steel provides excellent corrosion resistance and its tendency to conduct heat accelerates the drying process.
- Super Adjustable 2 stainless steel shelves allow you to configure a cart to your specific needs and easily reposition them as needs change. The shelves easily adjust at 1" increments. A variety of sizes are available including 18", 21" and 24" depths and 24", 30", 36", 42", 48" and 60" lengths.
- Choose from accessories such as stainless steel ledges and dividers to customize your cart exactly to your needs.
- The one piece handle is ergonomically designed to provide control on low profile carts.
- Stainless steel casters provide easy maneuverability even through frequent cart washings, featuring long wearing, shock absorbing polyurethane tread.
Construction: •Non-ferrous painted aluminum cabinet and drawers Standard Features: •Narrow design for use in MRI suites where floor space is an issue •Tested for safe use in MRI suites by…
with Quiet-Close™ Lid
35"H with a 78¼" perimeter
• Near-Chrome powder-coated
• Foot operated
• Accommodates 25" bags
Overall outside dimensions:
29"W x 27½"D x 417/8"H
Single door, with scratch and impact resistant clear polycarbonate window; glass-filled polymer push handles on each end; re•volve™ 6" diameter,…
was added to the Request Form.
You can add more items to the Request Form by clicking "Request Info" on other products.
[Remember you can check the items added by looking under "Requested Items" on the top right of your screen.]