DESIGNED FOR NURSES, LOADED WITH OPTIONS. The Metro Lionville® iPoint™ computer medication cart offers high capacity while supporting the Lionville exchange system. The iPoint workstation allows clinicians to store medications for delivery while accessing patient information on the HIS. This medication cart supports BCMA and is ergonomically designed which allows nurses to work comfortably while improving workflow and medication management throughout the facility.
- Barcode medication administration support
- Access to facility's clinical information systems
- Electronic medical record integration
- Supports Lionville® Exchange System
- Keyless locking system
- Integrated power with cart-top status indicator
- Push-button height adjustment
- Multiple storage tiers for individual patient or storage drawers
- We combined our expertise in advanced power technology with user input to engineer a certified 60601-1 medical grade workstation that is an efficient, integrated system that optimizes uptime while minimizing maintenance. Our computer medication carts offer low cost per cycle with the longest runtimes, allowing you to get the most from your healthcare IT investment. Metro Lionville iPoint is available with AC or DC power systems, including the industry-leading Li-nano system.
- Metro® believes your workstations are a long-term investment which needs to be protected. We stand behind our customers with a comprehensive , 5-year mechanical and a 2-year electrical warranty standard. Power system warranties vary based on system chosen. Additional support available through our Metro ESP™ Enhanced Service Program.
American BioTech Supply
Standard Auto Defrost Laboratory Freezer
20 Cu. Ft. Capacity
One solid swing door, right hinged, not reversible
Adjustable operating temperature range: -15°C – -20°C
Four fixed shelves
Blickman cabinets utilize 18-gauge stainless steel with a seamless welded face -- preventing dirt collection while adding unparalleled strength and corrosion-resistance. Blickman cabinetry includes a wide variety of freestanding cabinets,…
All Pedigo fluid warmers are FDA approved. UL & CSA approved. 125 VAC. Designed specifically for the warming of irrigation and intravenous fluids. (NOTE: Use of other types of fluids is…
was added to the Request Form.
You can add more items to the Request Form by clicking "Request Info" on other products.
[Remember you can check the items added by looking under "Requested Items" on the top right of your screen.]