Basix Pediatric Anesthesia Cart
Metro Anesthesia Carts are well-built to endure the rigors of daily use. In addition to durability, they provide security, organization and a complete accessory offering to accommodate a wide range of tools, supplies and medications used.
Basix is constructed from a strong steel alloy to ensure reliable performance for any application.
- Safe: The polymer base protects the cart and surrounding environment from incidental contact. The base is designed to allow the 5" (127mm) casters to be mounted outboard of the cabinet, which keeps the cart stable when a fully loaded drawer is accessed.
- Ergonomic: Polymer top provides a user-friendly work surface. Optional accessory push handles can be mounted in an ergonomic fashion to allow for easy pushing or pulling of the cart.
- Accessible: Full-extension drawers and a full array of accessories put equipment and supplies where needed for convenient access. Optional drawer dividers keep supplies neat and organized.
Conductive metal cabinets with conductive plastic drawers and dividers, Available in a Rototower configuraton
Foot Operated Stool
• 14-1/2“ diameter fully padded seat
• 23“ diameter five-caster aluminum base
• 19¼” to 24½” height adjustment
• Height adjustable, tilting backrest
• Hands-free, foot-operated pneumatic height adjustment
• Comfortable, fully padded seat
MetroMax Q™ shelving offers removable polymer shelf mats with epoxy coated frames, a more durable and cleanable alternative to traditional epoxy coated wire shelving. Shelf frames and epoxy coated posts…
was added to the Request Form.
You can add more items to the Request Form by clicking "Request Info" on other products.
[Remember you can check the items added by looking under "Requested Items" on the top right of your screen.]