Add heavy duty performance to a variety of extreme applications. These fiberglass-reinforced containers feature Stack-N-Nest® design, consistent tare weight, smooth outside surface and radius angles for easy and safe handling. Plexton Stack-N-Nest Containers are available with our without a wire-reinforced rim. All Plexton containers, hoppers and trays can be manufactured in materials for flame retardance, food grade or ESD protection. Plexton containers are your ideal solution for heavy-duty storage, work-in-progress and distribution applications.
- Plexton Containers withstand extreme cold temperatures to -60°F.
- Plexton Containers can withstand extreme heat up to 250°F (continuous) and 300°F (intermittent).
- Fully autoclavable.
- Withstand extreme weight, up to 500 lbs. per container. Bottom container in stack supports up to 3,000 lbs.
- Resistant to most oils, moisture, chemicals and solvents.
- Plexton containers are not affected by radiation.
- Light Blue
- Light Yellow
- Outside Dimensions Top L (in):19.8
- Outside Dimensions Top W (in):12.8
- Outside Dimensions Bottom L (in):18.3
- Outside Dimensions Bottom W (in):11.4
- Inside Dimensions Top L (in):18.1
- Inside Dimensions Top W (in):11.9
- Inside Dimensions Bottom L (in):16.3
- Inside Dimensions Bottom W (in):11.3
- Container Height (in):6
- Container Weight (lb.):3.8
- Carton Quantity:10
FIVE-LEG IV STANDS sit on a 24"-diameter, polished, die-cast, aluminum base with Wall Saver end-caps to protect against scuffmarks. Select a stainless or chrome post and your choice of four…
Add efficiency to assembly, work-in-process and picking applications in a wide range of industries. LEWISBins+ Part Bins are designed to bring value and efficiency. These high-performance polypropylene bins…
Flared Footprint Maximizes Stability! Leg Height is 32 1/4" high, add for top thickness. Heavy channel steel flared legs provide sturdy base for a variety of bench work tasks. Steel cross members…
was added to the Request Form.
You can add more items to the Request Form by clicking "Request Info" on other products.
[Remember you can check the items added by looking under "Requested Items" on the top right of your screen.]