Add heavy duty performance to a variety of extreme applications. These fiberglass-reinforced containers feature Stack-N-Nest® design, consistent tare weight, smooth outside surface and radius angles for easy and safe handling. Plexton Stack-N-Nest Containers are available with our without a wire-reinforced rim. All Plexton containers, hoppers and trays can be manufactured in materials for flame retardance, food grade or ESD protection. Plexton containers are your ideal solution for heavy-duty storage, work-in-progress and distribution applications.
- Plexton Containers withstand extreme cold temperatures to -60°F.
- Plexton Containers can withstand extreme heat up to 250°F (continuous) and 300°F (intermittent).
- Fully autoclavable.
- Withstand extreme weight, up to 500 lbs. per container. Bottom container in stack supports up to 3,000 lbs.
- Resistant to most oils, moisture, chemicals and solvents.
- Plexton containers are not affected by radiation.
- Light Blue
- Light Yellow
- Outside Dimensions Top L (in):19.8
- Outside Dimensions Top W (in):12.8
- Outside Dimensions Bottom L (in):18.3
- Outside Dimensions Bottom W (in):11.4
- Inside Dimensions Top L (in):18.1
- Inside Dimensions Top W (in):11.9
- Inside Dimensions Bottom L (in):16.3
- Inside Dimensions Bottom W (in):11.3
- Container Height (in):6
- Container Weight (lb.):3.8
- Carton Quantity:10
Add efficiency to assembly, work-in-process and picking applications in a wide range of industries. Choose from 15 LEWISBins+ stackable polypropylene Plastibox® Part Bins designed to function individually or as a…
Blickman Wall Shelves are supported by heavy-duty brackets and built for years of use. Shelves sport a clean design - no sharp edges as front and sides of shelf form…
Containers nest when empty and stack when full for space savings and efficiency. LEWISBins+ Stack-N-Nest containers are ideally designed for use in general manufacturing, food processing and distribution…
was added to the Request Form.
You can add more items to the Request Form by clicking "Request Info" on other products.
[Remember you can check the items added by looking under "Requested Items" on the top right of your screen.]