Add distribution efficiency, reduce product damage and maximize storage space. The FliPak® family offers multiple container sizes with attached hinged covers that prevent expensive loss of product. These containers stack when closed or nest when open to provide the most efficient use of available space on the manufacturing floor, in the warehouse, inside a truck trailer or in the back room of a retail outlet.
- 1/4" or 3/8" diameter reinforced security holes are compatible with a variety of tote closures, from ties to padlocks.
- Quick-release label area on attached hinged over and ends for easy reading and quick label exchange.
- Molded-in security tie holes.
- Visible area above nest stops for easy reading of sequential number when nested or stacked.
- Pebble-grain bottom surface provides excellent conveyor traction.
- Heavily reinforced hinge elements reduce breakage and cracking.
- Cover recessed within the perimeter of container to protect against cover breakage while conveyed or shipped.
- Outside Dimensions Top L (in):23.9
- Outside Dimensions Top W (in):19.6
- Outside Dimensions Bottom L (in):21.1
- Outside Dimensions Bottom W (in):17.1
- Inside Dimensions Top L (in):22.2
- Inside Dimensions Top W (in):18.2
- Inside Dimensions Bottom L (in):20.6
- Inside Dimensions Bottom W (in):16.5
- Container Height (in):12.6
- Container Weight (lb.):8.4
- Product Clearance:11.5
- Carton Quantity:Bulk
- Volume (cu ft):2.
Combination projection and storage cabinets. Doubles as a projection stand and secure projector storage when not in use. Large lockable steel storage cabinet with swing-out door measures inside 18"D x 24"…
American BioTech Supply
Premier Glass Door Chromatography Refrigerator
23 Cu. Ft. capacity
One swing glass door, self-closing (energy efficient, double pane vacuum insulated), right hinged, not reversible
Microprocessor Temperature Controller
Adjustable operating temperature range: 1°…
7880SS Blickman (Windsor) Scrub Sinks include an 8" deep bowl and 22" scrub area with gooseneck faucet splash mounted to the back sink panel. All welded, seamless construction and coved corners means…
was added to the Request Form.
You can add more items to the Request Form by clicking "Request Info" on other products.
[Remember you can check the items added by looking under "Requested Items" on the top right of your screen.]