LEWISBins+ Shelf Bin series consists of 4" and 6" tall plastic shelf bins, designed for 12", 18" and 24" depth shelving. These injection molded bins are designed to replace limited-use corrugated boxes for long term cost savings and are available in red, blue, yellow and green. LEWISBins+ Shelf Bins are fully nestable when empty for space savings and fully recyclable at the end of their shelf life.
- Enhanced picking and inventory control - Orange Kanban width divider gives a visual cue for replenishment, preventing stock-outs
- Raised hopper front allows up to 35% more material storage than comparable bins
- Full length divider locks into bin creating a second storage compartment
- Rolled rim design and molded-in rib structure ensures bin integrity, limits damage and prevents vacuum lock when nested
- Outside Dimensions L (in):17.9
- Outside Dimensions W (in):11.1
- Outside Dimensions H (in):6
- Inside Dimensions L (in):16.4
- Inside Dimensions W (in):9.8
Construction: •Non-ferrous painted aluminum cabinet and drawers Standard Features: •Narrow design for use in MRI suites where floor space is an issue •Tested for safe use in MRI suites by…
Add efficiency to assembly, work-in-process and picking applications in a wide range of industries. LEWISBins+ Part Bins are designed to bring value and efficiency. These high-performance polypropylene bins…
Containers nest when empty and stack when full for space savings and efficiency. LEWISBins+ Stack-N-Nest containers are ideally designed for use in general manufacturing, food processing and distribution…
was added to the Request Form.
You can add more items to the Request Form by clicking "Request Info" on other products.
[Remember you can check the items added by looking under "Requested Items" on the top right of your screen.]