LEWISBins+ Shelf Bin series consists of 4" and 6" tall plastic shelf bins, designed for 12", 18" and 24" depth shelving. These injection molded bins are designed to replace limited-use corrugated boxes for long term cost savings and are available in red, blue, yellow and green. LEWISBins+ Shelf Bins are fully nestable when empty for space savings and fully recyclable at the end of their shelf life.
- Enhanced picking and inventory control - Orange Kanban width divider gives a visual cue for replenishment, preventing stock-outs
- Raised hopper front allows up to 35% more material storage than comparable bins
- Full length divider locks into bin creating a second storage compartment
- Rolled rim design and molded-in rib structure ensures bin integrity, limits damage and prevents vacuum lock when nested
- Outside Dimensions L (in):17.9
- Outside Dimensions W (in):11.1
- Outside Dimensions H (in):6
- Inside Dimensions L (in):16.4
- Inside Dimensions W (in):9.8
OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES for Blickman 8000 series surgical scrub sinks: Timer (Per Station) for Infrared Sinks Only. Part #1387463700
Clear Acrylic Inserts to Cover Totes. Part # 9822417404
Exchange/Transport – Wire
The Super Erecta® Convertible Linen Truck features:
Two folding shelves that can be positioned either horizontally or vertically to create three different truck configurations: 1. Shelves horizontal for…
was added to the Request Form.
You can add more items to the Request Form by clicking "Request Info" on other products.
[Remember you can check the items added by looking under "Requested Items" on the top right of your screen.]