SB186-6, Shelf Bins
LEWISBins+ Shelf Bin series consists of 4" and 6" tall plastic shelf bins, designed for 12", 18" and 24" depth shelving. These injection molded bins are designed to replace limited-use corrugated boxes for long term cost savings and are available in red, blue, yellow and green. LEWISBins+ Shelf Bins are fully nestable when empty for space savings and fully recyclable at the end of their shelf life.
- Enhanced picking and inventory control - Orange Kanban width divider gives visual cue for replenishment, preventing stock-outs
- Raised hopper front allows up to 35% more material storage than comparable bins
- Full length divider locks into bin creating a second storage compartment
- Rolled rim design and molded-in rib structure ensures bin integrity, limits damage and prevents vacuum lock when nested
- Outside Dimensions L (in):17.9
- Outside Dimensions W (in):6.6
- Outside Dimensions H (in):6
- Inside Dimensions L (in):16.34
- Inside Dimensions W (in):5.4
SG-98-SS, Mid-size Tables with Shelf
36?W x 24?D X 34"H
• Wrap-around work surface for easy access to all areas
• Stainless steel Steril-Gard construction eliminates full
The 500 Pediatric Crib/Stretcher offers full-function capability. As a pediatric transport stretcher, the 500 rolls easily on over-sized five-inch casters. Its unique 2-post support system design allows 97% access to the patient.…
FEATURES •Short Cabinet with stainless steel breakaway locking system •Breakaway lock seals, pkg-50 •Full wrap-around bumper on stabilizing base •5” ball-bearing premium casters, all full swivel - one tracking, one with…
was added to the Request Form.
You can add more items to the Request Form by clicking "Request Info" on other products.
[Remember you can check the items added by looking under "Requested Items" on the top right of your screen.]