SB186-6, Shelf Bins
LEWISBins+ Shelf Bin series consists of 4" and 6" tall plastic shelf bins, designed for 12", 18" and 24" depth shelving. These injection molded bins are designed to replace limited-use corrugated boxes for long term cost savings and are available in red, blue, yellow and green. LEWISBins+ Shelf Bins are fully nestable when empty for space savings and fully recyclable at the end of their shelf life.
- Enhanced picking and inventory control - Orange Kanban width divider gives visual cue for replenishment, preventing stock-outs
- Raised hopper front allows up to 35% more material storage than comparable bins
- Full length divider locks into bin creating a second storage compartment
- Rolled rim design and molded-in rib structure ensures bin integrity, limits damage and prevents vacuum lock when nested
- Outside Dimensions L (in):17.9
- Outside Dimensions W (in):6.6
- Outside Dimensions H (in):6
- Inside Dimensions L (in):16.34
- Inside Dimensions W (in):5.4
The Blickman 2230 Folding Hamper saves space and adjusts to accommodate three hamper bag sizes: 18", 22" or 25". Steel frame bag rest supports hamper bags. Simple to operate. This unit travels easily on…
FEATURES •Short Cabinet with stainless steel breakaway locking system •Breakaway lock seals, pkg-50 •Full wrap-around bumper on stabilizing base •5” ball-bearing premium casters, all full swivel - one tracking, one with…
American BioTech Supply
Premier Glass Door Chromatography Refrigerator
47 Cu. Ft. capacity
Two sliding glass doors, self-closing (energy efficient, double pane vacuum insulated)
Microprocessor Temperature Controller
Adjustable operating temperature range: 1°-10°C
was added to the Request Form.
You can add more items to the Request Form by clicking "Request Info" on other products.
[Remember you can check the items added by looking under "Requested Items" on the top right of your screen.]