SB128-4, Shelf Bins
LEWISBins+ Shelf Bin series consists of 4" and 6" tall plastic shelf bins, designed for 12", 18" and 24" depth shelving units. These injection molded bins are designed to replace limited-use corrugated boxes for long term cost savings and are available in red, blue, yellow and green. LEWISBins+ Shelf Bins are fully nestable when empty and fully recyclable at the end of their service life.
- Enhanced picking and inventory control - Orange Kanban divider gives visual cue for replenishment, preventing stock-outs
- Raised hopper front allows up to 35% more material storage than comparable bins
- Full length divider locks into bin creating a second storage compartment
- Rolled rim design and molded-in rib structure ensures bin integrity, limits damage and prevents vacuum lock when nested
- Outside Dimensions L (in):11.6
- Outside Dimensions W (in):8.4
- Outside Dimensions H (in):4
- Inside Dimensions L (in):10.3
- Inside Dimensions W (in):7.2
OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES for Blickman 8000 series surgical scrub sinks: Timer (Per Station) for Infrared Sinks Only. Part #1387463700
The Blickman 7757MR Foot Stools are the industry standard. Fully welded, stainless -steel construction.
18" x 12" x x 8"(41"HR)
American BioTech Supply
TempLog Premier Solid Door Laboratory Refrigerator
23 Cu. Ft. capacity
One swing solid door, self-closing, right hinged, not reversible
Microprocessor temperature controller
Adjustable operating temperature range: 1°C - 10°C
was added to the Request Form.
You can add more items to the Request Form by clicking "Request Info" on other products.
[Remember you can check the items added by looking under "Requested Items" on the top right of your screen.]