SB128-4, Shelf Bins
LEWISBins+ Shelf Bin series consists of 4" and 6" tall plastic shelf bins, designed for 12", 18" and 24" depth shelving units. These injection molded bins are designed to replace limited-use corrugated boxes for long term cost savings and are available in red, blue, yellow and green. LEWISBins+ Shelf Bins are fully nestable when empty and fully recyclable at the end of their service life.
- Enhanced picking and inventory control - Orange Kanban divider gives visual cue for replenishment, preventing stock-outs
- Raised hopper front allows up to 35% more material storage than comparable bins
- Full length divider locks into bin creating a second storage compartment
- Rolled rim design and molded-in rib structure ensures bin integrity, limits damage and prevents vacuum lock when nested
- Outside Dimensions L (in):11.6
- Outside Dimensions W (in):8.4
- Outside Dimensions H (in):4
- Inside Dimensions L (in):10.3
- Inside Dimensions W (in):7.2
Quality construction and clean appearance in this price range are unique hallmarks of the Val Tec line. Quick, easy shelf adjustment on 2" centers. Two hinged doors open full 180°. Full height…
American BioTech Supply
Premier Pharmacy/Vaccine Countertop Refrigerator Freestanding
1 Cu. Ft. Capacity
One glass swing door, right hinged, not reversible
Microprocessor temperature controller
Digital temperature display
Audible and visual high and low temperature…
DESIGNED FOR NURSES, LOADED WITH OPTIONS. The Metro Lionville® iPoint™ computer medication cart offers high capacity while supporting the Lionville exchange system. The iPoint workstation allows clinicians to store medications…
was added to the Request Form.
You can add more items to the Request Form by clicking "Request Info" on other products.
[Remember you can check the items added by looking under "Requested Items" on the top right of your screen.]