EC1260BL, combination blanket/fluid warming cabinet
Enthermics Medical Systems
Improve recovery time by efficiently warming patients from admission to discharge, reducing surgical site infections. Maintain patient normothermia in busy emergency rooms, operating rooms and labor and deliver units using the convenient, reliable and affordable EC1260BL combination blanket/fluid warming cabinet. Separate controls ensure that blankets and fluids are safely heated to recommended temperatures.
The durable, heavy-duty stainless steel Titan Series blanket warmers quickly and efficiently heat blankets and fluids to precise temperatures using the digital control, ensuring your warmed fluids meet healthcare guidelines for IV and irrigation fluids. Ensure each bag and bottle is safely warmed using WarmRight® technology, which provides the right temperature for the right product. With the optional WarmWatch™ fluid monitoring system, track and analyze reliable temperature data throughout the life of the warmer.
- Durable: The affordable, rugged stainless steel cabinets are made to last and work just as hard as you do.
- Glass Window: The glass window allows staff to take an immediate inventory of the amount of warmed fluids and blankets available
- Service: Our worldwide support team is dedicated to providing quality equipment. We walk with you every step of the way to maximize your return on investment.
- Capacity: 25-30 blankets; 18 1-liter bottles or 28 1-liter bags
- Blanket Interior: 12.6 ft3 (.36 m3)
- Size: 69.2 in (175.8 cm) H; 30.1 in (76.5 cm) W; 21.7 in (55.1 cm) D
Construction: •Painted aluminum cabinet and drawers Features: •28 each 4.2? wide (10.7 cm) patient bin drawers in 4 removable cassettes; bin dividers and labels are included •Cassettes are located in pull-out drawers for ergonomic…
Super Wide... With Ball Bearing Drawer Slides! Gas springs control top lid Heavy duty side handles All ball bearing slides Extra strength rolled drawer edges 5" x 2" heavy duty casters --…
LEWISBins+ Shelf Bin series consists of 4" and 6" shelf bins, designed for 12", 18" and 24" depth shelving units. These injection molded bins are designed to replace limited-use corrugated boxes for long…
was added to the Request Form.
You can add more items to the Request Form by clicking "Request Info" on other products.
[Remember you can check the items added by looking under "Requested Items" on the top right of your screen.]