EC770L, mobile stainless steel fluid warmer
Enthermics Medical Systems
The large, mobile EC770L stainless steel fluid warmer works to maintain normothermia in high-volume L&D and ER areas. Patient warming is so much more than providing comfort during an uncertain medical crisis – keeping patients warm aids in the recovery process and reduces surgical site infection risks.
Warm all fluids to the recommended temperatures with the Titan Series, which is engineered and tested for years of hard work and reliable service. Ensure each bag is safely warmed using WarmRight® technology, which provides the right temperature for the right product to meet healthcare guidelines for IV and irrigation fluids. With the optional WarmWatch™ fluid monitoring system, track and analyze reliable temperature data throughout the life of the warmer.
- Mobile: Rugged casters are designed to easily transport warmed fluids throughout the facility.
- Heavy Duty: Cabinets are built for years of worry-free service.
- Locked Handles: Keep fluids safe and free from tampering with this keyless security option.
- Insulated Glass Door: The glass window allows staff to take an immediate inventory of the amount of warmed fluid available.
- Service: Our worldwide support team is dedicated to providing quality equipment. We walk with you every step of the way to maximize your return on investment.
- Capacity: 54 1-liter bottles or 72 1-liter bags
- Size: 40.8 in (103.6 cm) H; 25.2 in (64 cm) W; 35 in (88.9 cm) D
Sloping top assembly for wall cabinet, 24-3/4"W x 13"D. Part # 5003524130
Add efficiency to heavy-duty picking, assembly and sorting applications with Heavy Duty Hoppers. Get high density storage and quick access to your product with Plexton® Hoppers. These hopper-front…
American BioTech Supply
TempLog Premier Glass Door Chromatography Refrigerator
72 Cu. Ft. capacity
Three swing glass doors, self-closing (energy efficient, double pane vacuum insulated)
Microprocessor temperature controller:
Adjustable operating temperature range: 1°C – 10°C
was added to the Request Form.
You can add more items to the Request Form by clicking "Request Info" on other products.
[Remember you can check the items added by looking under "Requested Items" on the top right of your screen.]