EC340L, fluid warmer
Enthermics Medical Systems
Use the mobile, durable and affordable EC340L fluid warmer to maintain normothermia throughout the entire procedure. Patient warming is so much more than providing comfort during an uncertain medical crisis – keeping patients warm aids in the recovery process and reduces surgical site infection risks.
Ensure all fluids are safely warmed to the recommended temperatures with the Titan Series, which is engineered and tested for years of hard work and reliable service. Ensure each bag is safely warmed using WarmRight® technology, which provides the right temperature for the right product to meet healthcare guidelines for IV and irrigation fluids. With the optional WarmWatch™ fluid monitoring system, track and analyze reliable temperature data throughout the life of the warmer.
- Mobile: Rugged casters are designed to easily transport warmed fluids throughout the facility.
- Heavy Duty: Cabinets are built for years of worry-free service.
- Locked Handles: Keep fluids safe and free from tampering with this keyless security option.
- Insulated Glass Door: The glass window allows staff to take an immediate inventory of the amount of warmed fluid available.
- Service: Our worldwide support team is dedicated to providing quality equipment. We walk with you every step of the way to maximize your return on investment.
- Capacity: 18 1-liter bottles or 30 1-liter bags
- Size: 33.4 in (84.8 cm) H; 20.7 in (52.6 cm) W; 28.6 in (72.6 cm) D
- Stackable: Stacks with EC340l fluid warmers.
The Blickman 1501 Instrument Stand features a 5-leg cast aluminum base with Wall Savers. A Tru-Loc™ friction knob secures the height adjustment of the stainless steel tray. The 1501 ravels easily on 2"…
7979SS-1F Blickman (Windsor) Scrub Sinks include an 8" deep bowl and 22" scrub area with gooseneck faucet splash mounted to the back sink panel. All welded, seamless construction and coved corners…
Clean Tables, Perf Top Type 304 stainless steel, HD Super™ posts and proven Super Erecta construction throughout. Units are shipped knocked down to minimize freight charges and handling and can be…
was added to the Request Form.
You can add more items to the Request Form by clicking "Request Info" on other products.
[Remember you can check the items added by looking under "Requested Items" on the top right of your screen.]