EC2060, blanket warmers with windowed doors
Enthermics Medical Systems
Maintain patient normothermia during throughout the entire procedure, reducing surgical site infection risks and aiding in the recovery process. The programmable, quiet and affordable EC2060 blanket warmers with windowed doors are built for large capacity patient warming needs. The warming units come with a timer designed for energy efficiency while maintaining necessary temperature levels.
The durable, reliable stainless steel Titan Series blanket warmers quickly and efficiently heat blankets to precise temperatures using the digital controls.
Our fan-less technology is designed to provide quiet warmth for patients, allowing them to get the rest they need for recovery. And, with the absence of lint-clogged fans, these units are safe and easy to maintain.
- Mix and Match: Any size for any space. Pair with a Titan Series fluid warming cabinet to complete your patient warming system.
- Durable: The affordable, rugged stainless steel cabinets are made to last and work just as hard as you do.
- Convenient: Easily stock and access blankets from the front and back with the optional pass-through door.
- Programmable: Control heat settings to save energy costs.
- Service: Our worldwide support team is dedicated to providing quality equipment. We walk with you every step of the way to maximize your return on investment.
- Capacity: 60-70 blanket (Not sure what size blanket warmer you need? Consult our sizing guide.)
- Interior: 20.6 ft3 (.58 m3)
- Size: 73.4 in (186.4 cm) H; 30.2 in (76.7 cm) W; 29.1 in (73.9 cm) D
- Casters: This blanket warmer is complete with one set of heavy-duty casters
Model SW30TS (solid door) warming cabinets (blanket warmers) are designed for recessed or built-in installation. The most common application for this unit would be a built-in Operating Room wall…
American BioTech Supply
Premier Pharmacy/Vaccine Solid Door Refrigerator
23 Cu. Ft. capacity
One swing solid door, self-closing, right hinged, not reversible
Microprocessor Temperature Controller
Adjustable operating temperature range: 36°F – 46°F (2°C – 8°C)
Metro Anesthesia Carts are well-built to endure the rigors of daily use. In addition to durability, they provide security, organization and a complete accessory offering to accommodate a wide range…
was added to the Request Form.
You can add more items to the Request Form by clicking "Request Info" on other products.
[Remember you can check the items added by looking under "Requested Items" on the top right of your screen.]