#MS8160-STAPLE, Preconfigured, Triple Column Medical Storage Cart, with Tambour Door
The MS8160-STAPLE is a triple column cart with tambour door, designed for specialized staples used in surgery to close skin wounds,featuring the most innovative modular tray system on the market. The MS8160-STAPLE is preconfigured as follows: left column, top to bottom, 4ea 2” trays, 3ea 4” trays, 2ea 8” trays, 3ea 7” wire baskets; no middle column; double wide right column, top down, 4ea shelves.
Advantages and Benefits:
- Offers 30% more tray or basket storage capacity when compared with leading competitor’s product, using 2”, 4” and 8” modular trays; or 4” and 7” wired baskets.
- Increased storage capability means fewer carts need to be purchased, thereby reducing capital purchase cost.
- Further optimize space within trays with adjustable dividers that have a unique locking design, called the “clip-on effect,” to withstand high loads.
- Unique design of plastic side panels, combined with pull-out-stoppers, allows modular trays to be extended and viewed at an angle without falling out of the cart.
- Catheter shelf can be added featuring three robust dual slide assemblies, each slide contains five hooks.
- Two inch modular trays: Total of four trays that are 23.50 x 15.75 x 2 inches
- Four inch modular trays: Total of three tray that are 23.50 x 15.75 x 4 inches
- Seven inch wire baskets: Total of three trays that are 23.50 x 15.75 x 7 inches
- Eight inch modular trays: Total of two trays that are 23.50 x 15.75 x 8 inches
- Plastic side panels form a modular system consisting of 141 insertion opportunities (47 per column) to hold modular exchange trays and baskets, which are sold separately.
- Catheter Shelf Holders can be added to any column.
- One of the columns can be removed to increase catheter storage capacity
- Roll-up tambour door with key lock allows access to supplies during clinical hours.
- Integrated push handles are flush with cart side, positioned vertically for better control
- Corner bumpers with premium five inch casters, full swivel – two with brake
- Standard color is Sand. Also available in 16 other colors, using durable hard-baked powder coat finish
- Ships fully assembled with twelve year warranty
Assembled cart dimensions:
- Painted steel cabinet, 20-gauge powder-coated steel
- 80.5” H x 59.6” W x 27.9” D (204.5 cm H x 151.4 cm W x 70.8 cm D)
- Cart net weight: 400 pounds (181 kg)
- Approximate shipping weight: 590 pounds (267.2 kg)
American BioTech Supply
Standard Glass Door Chromatography Refrigerator
23 Cu. Ft. Capacity
One swing glass door, self-closing (energy efficient, double pane, vacuum insulated), right hinged, not reversible
Microprocessor temperature controller
Digital temperature display
American BioTech Supply
Premier Manual Defrost Laboratory Freezer
30 Cu. Ft. capacity
One solid swing door, right hinged, not reversible
Five Inner "fast-freeze compartments" with doors for temperature maintenance and recovery
Microprocessor Temperature Controller…
Enthermics Medical Systems
Warm your blankets and fluids for busy emergency rooms, operating rooms and labor and deliver units in the convenient, reliable and affordable EC1730BL combination warmer. Separate controls ensure that…
was added to the Request Form.
You can add more items to the Request Form by clicking "Request Info" on other products.
[Remember you can check the items added by looking under "Requested Items" on the top right of your screen.]