The MS8140DR-A is a preconfigured double column medical storage cart, with key locking clear panel double doors, designed for quick access to medical supplies, featuring the most innovative modular tray system on the market. The MS8140DR-A is preconfigured as follows: left column, top to bottom, 5ea 2? trays, 4ea 4? trays, 3ea 8? trays; right column, top to bottom, 5ea 2? trays, 4ea 4? trays, 3ea 8? trays The MS8140DR-A can be used in Arthroscopy, Cardiology, Catheterization, Cystoscopy, Endovascular Labs, ENT, Interventional Radiology, Laparoscopy, Ophthalmology, Orthopedic, Neurology, Urology and Vascular.
Advantages and Benefits:
- Offers 35% more tray or basket storage capacity when compared with leading competitor’s product, using 2”, 4” and 8” modular trays; or 4” and 7” wired baskets.
- Increased storage capability means fewer carts need to be purchased, thereby reducing capital purchase cost.
- Further optimize space within trays with adjustable dividers that have a unique “clip-on” locking design to withstand high loads.
- Unique design of plastic side panels allows modular trays to be extended and viewed at an angle without falling out of the cart. (pull-out stoppers required)
- Catheter slide shelf can be added featuring three cath slides, and five hooks per slide.
- Two inch modular trays: Total of ten trays that are 23.50 x 15.75 x 2 inches
- Four inch modular trays: Total of eight trays that are 23.50 x 15.75 x 4 inches
- Eight inch modular trays: Total of six trays that are 23.50 x 15.75 x 8 inches
- Plastic side panels form a modular system consisting of 94 insertion opportunities (47 per column) to hold modular exchange trays and baskets.
- Key locking clear panel double doors, using Vivak, a high break resistance material.
- Integrated push handles are flush with side of cart
- Corner bumpers with premium five inch casters, full swivel – two with brake
- Color: Sand, durable hard-baked hammer-beige powder coat textured finish
- Ships fully assembled with twelve year warranty
Assembled cart dimensions:
- Painted steel cabinet, 20-gauge powder-coated steel
- 76” H x 42” W x 29.75” D (193.04 cm H x 106.68 cm W x 75.57 cm D)
- Cart net weight: 267 pounds (121.11 kg)
- Approximate shipping weight: 315 pounds (142.88 kg)